Wednesday, October 24, 2007

O levels are here

hey hey
i wanna keep tis short.
O levels started...
I neva study enough, but ther was time.. i did my best. I studied smart n hard.
I believe in myself and others too.
together we can make a difference.
we can do well in our O level.
All the 4-years of my life in secondary school is going to end in the next 3weeks.
I will miss ACS Barker.. =(
Ther is a new future awaiting me..
Good Luck to all those taking O levels....
Bye.

posted by JaG 6:37 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Life

JaG
18
9 October 1991
Ngee Ann Poly
Marine and Offshore Technology
Marshal Jaguar
STAGS
FrenzteR
ParallelFamily
MUYO-Alumni

WishLisT

Running Shoes
Mountain Bike
Action Figures
R/C Car

To-Do

Start Gymming
Start Swimming
Sleep Early
Prepare for Poly
Play Guitar
Start Drawing
Watch Animes
Read more books

.Exits.


.saifuL.
.k3nnY.
.KaR w3i.
.xaVier.
.bRyanT.
.DenYse.
.GaVin.
.haRaN.

.saMueL.
.wEe bo0n.
.bUnnY(bradon ng).
.wEi yaNg.
.sathiYa.
.sEanMock.
.juLian.
.esMeraldA.
.eVaN.
.matThew[5e1].
.uRiaH.
.cRas0ng.

-RelacOneCorner-



*CurrentAffairs*


<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>

^Forgotten^


<$BlogArchiveName$>

!Song!


Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (TITANIC) - Celine Dion